Tuesday, May 4, 2010

yoooo



im trippin





Basically like i said earlier i dont have internet at home, thats why I couldnt blog (even though im addicted now.. can you tell by all the comments I post? Anyway I'm gonna be honest about the media deprivation project for sunday... i didnt participate in the media deprivation project for sunday (lmao)





woke up and listen to damien marleys' "welcome to jamrock"


not the song, the album, yes the whole album (lol)





I went down to eat breakfast and turned on the t.v. like it was the normal thing to do.


All day I used my phone except when that certain person texted and then all of a sudden I couldnt use my phone anymore.





I actually had a powerpoint due at midnight which I needed to go on facebook to ask a question about AND the powerpoint needed multiple youtube music video clips.



So afterwards I swing by a friends house and watch the game from the tivo and realize that I'm suppossed to not be involved with the media so I bounce out of the real fast and go home and study for my finals..
At this point in time I'm on god mode with the deprivation..
Females txting me and I deny them! haha so proud of myself, except for a party invite I had to see what was up with that otherwise it was a strong finish.

Shout out to all who followed the rules you guys are gangsters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment